Human hair extensions and All other Hair types at RDP Hair Ltd serving London uk and the U.K
WHICH HAIR ???
Very fine. Fabulous curls. But it is recommended to use a closure piece along with extensions, for the top, rather than leaving out any of your own hair. This is because the fine texture of the hair most often doesn’t match the wearer’s hair.
Indian hair that is used to make extensions is said to be unprocessed by the original owner. It comes straight from the Tirupathi temple in India where it has been left by visitors as a sacrifice to Hindu. The hair is finer than Brazilian or Peruvian, but coarser than Malaysian.
- High quality
- Can be curled, straightened and coloured
- Good choice if you don’t want “shiny” hair and good choice if you plan to keep it straight all of the time
Brazilian hair is coarser in texture than Indian hair and is more dense. It is silkier than Indian hair.
It comes in styles of naturally straight, wavy or curly. Brazilian hair extensions are the ones to buy if you want thick “bouncy” hair.
Brazilian virgin hair can be transformed into the colour and style of your choice, as it can be dyed and heated.
Brazilian hair extensions: -
- blend well with Afro-Caribbean hair
- Come in a variety of styles
- Are very versatile (Curls well)
- Low maintenance
Peruvian hair is coarser and thicker than Brazilian hair or Indian hair. The thicker your own hair, the better it blends with Peruvian hair extensions. The extra coarseness helps it to blend and hold curls.
Like Brazilian hair, It also comes in styles of naturally straight, wavy or curly.
- It can provide you with the strength and body of Brazilian hair with the smoothness of European hair.
- The hair lays thick, so you will need less bundles to achieve the desired effect.
- Easy to maintain
- Looks natural and full of volume